Spring Capsule nurtures the stomach and middle jiao Yang and eliminates stomach coldness. It improves stomach blood supplies and contractions. SJ (Spring Juice) is required to improve the upper GI lining structure.
Formula B is required to open the pyloric sphincter and improve intestinal contractions. Probiosis is also required if there is digestive tract inflammation or infections.
1. Poor Appetite and Digestion, Malnutrition and Piriformis Syndrome Poor stomach blood circulation can cause poor digestion.
Symptoms include bloating, and decreased appetite. It can result in malnutrition and Piriformis Syndrome. Symptoms include low energy, body and limb coldness, hip pain, coldness. Spring helps improve stomach blood circulation. Patient can experience symptom improvement in 3 days. 2-3 weeks of treatment is required for significant improvement with sustained results.
2. Food Allergy, Gluten Intolerance and Brain Fog Food allergy and gluten intolerance are immune responses with IgM/IgG production triggered by undigested food particles. Symptoms include brain fog, poor memory or attention span, easily distracted, difficulty completing projects and making decisions. Chronic food allergy and gluten intolerance can lead to a leaky gut condition. Spring helps improve food digestion in the stomach. Patient can experience symptom improvement in 1 week. 2-3 weeks treatment is required for significant improvement with sustained results. 1. Acid Reflux, Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) and Hiatal Hernia Acid reflux is the most common symptoms of GERD and hiatal hernia resulting from poor blood flow to the stomach for a long period of time. Other symptoms include nausea, vomiting and pains. In GERD, the muscles in the lower esophageal sphincter is too weak to close the valve properly. In hiatal hernia, the diaphragm is weak and allows part of the stomach to stick upward into the chest. When acidic stomach liquid leaks backwards into the esophagus, it can irritate and damage the esophagus lining causing swallowing difficulty. Patient can experience symptom improvement with 2-3 weeks of treatment. 3-4 weeks of treatment is required for significant improvement with sustained results.
4. Gastritis, Peptic Ulcer and H. Pylori Infections Gastritis is an inflammation of the stomach lining. A Peptic Ulcer is an open sore in the stomach or duodenum (upper intestine) linings. It can be caused by H pylori, anti-inflammatory medications (such as aspirin, ibuprofen, and prednisone) and alcohol. The symptoms of gastritis and peptic ulcer are similar including a dull ache or burning pain in the upper abdomen, nausea, loss of appetite, and belching or bloating. Spring improves blood flow to the stomach and helps resolve the condition. Patients can experience symptom improvement in 1-2 weeks. 3-4 weeks of treatment is required for significant improvement and sustained results. Formula D is required if there is H pylori infections.
5. Low Stomach Acid (Hypochlorhydria) Low stomach acid can be caused by stomach lining degeneration. It causes poor digestion and absorption of minerals, vitamins and proteins. Low stomach acid provides a more favorable environment for bacterial overgrowth and allow pathogenic bacteria to survive casing infections. Symptoms include acid reflux, burping, gas, bloating after eating, decreased appetite, felling of sluggish, nauseous and heaviness in the upper abdomen after taking large amount of meat. Spring improve blood flow to the stomach and help increase stomach acid production. Patients can experience symptom improvement in 1 week. 3-4 weeks of treatment is required for significant improvement with sustained results.
Suggested Dosage: Take 2 capsules, 3 times a day Available Volume: 42 capsules per bottle
Ingredients: Radix Codonopsis, Radix Glycyrrhizae, Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae, Rhizoma Zingiberis, Vitamin B2 (8.5mg/cap, 654% DV), Vitamin B6 (1.7mg/cap, 100% DV) Pinyin Name: Baishu, Dangshen, Gancao, Ganjiang
1. If patient experiences dizziness, cut down the dosage to ½ or lower.
2. If patient is taking acid control medication, please keep taking them at the initial 2-3 weeks and then gradually wean off. If patients stop the acid blocker all of sudden once they are taking the herbs, they may experience acid reflux flare ups.
3. Cancer patients should avoid taking Spring Capsule. It may worsen stomach symptoms because it can generate additional heat in the stomach
Acid Reflux, GERD, Hypochlorhydria, Food Allergies, Gluten Intolerance, Peptic Ulcer