Brown nurtures liver Yin. Ithelps improve liver healthand repair liver damage. LC Balancer is requiredto enhance microcirculation.Xcel is required if the patient has poorly functioning kidneys. Qi Booster is required if patient has poor heart and lung functions.
Brown may be a beneficial option for many conditions, including:
- Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
- Liver Fibrosis
- Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis
- Hepatitis B and C
- High Cholesterol and Hyperlipidemia
- Type II Diabetes
- Chronic Infections and Poor Immunity
- Drug and Cigarette Withdrawel
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Brown may cause stomach upset. If the patient has a GI condition such as acid reflux, food allergies, or poor digestion, 2-3 weeks of GI treatment with SJ, Spring Capsule, and Formula B are required to improve stomachhealth.
- As liver function improves, more metabolic waste is released into the blood which can overload the kidneys. High amount of metabolic waste can cause symptoms of anxiety, hot sensations, flu-like symptoms.Xcel is required to help thekidneys effectively secrete those wastes.
- Brown can cause spleen damp. Patients may experience fatigue, body heaviness, or diarrhea.Treatment with Java for 1 weekis recommended, then resume the treatment with Brown.
Fructus Crataegi, Fructus Lycii, Rhizoma Alismatis, Rhizoma Polygonati, Semen Cassiae